For mechanical equipment, maintenance is required to keep the equipment running well for a long time.
The same is true for the rubber kneader machine. How to maintain and maintain the rubber kneader machine ? Here are a few small ways to introduce you:
The maintenance of the mixer can be divided into four stages: daily maintenance, weekly maintenance, monthly maintenance, and annual maintenance.
1, daily maintenance
(1) Whether the internal mixer operation is normal, if problems are found to be dealt with in a timely manner, there should be no foreign matter stored around the inspection equipment, especially metal and insoluble materials such as silk bag hair thread, etc. Check the twin-screw steering to ensure that no foreign matter enters;
(2) Whether there is leakage in the gas path, lubricating oil circuit and hydraulic oil circuit (whether each transmission component has abnormal sound);
(3) Whether the temperature of each bearing part is normal (the thermometer corrects the heating temperature);
(4) Whether there is leakage of glue on the end face of the rotor (whether there is leakage at each joint);
(5) Whether the indicating instruments are normal (the function of each valve is intact) to remove dust and dirt on the surface of the equipment.
2, weekly maintenance
(1) Whether the forbidden bolts of each part are loose or not (oil lubrication of each transmission bearing);
(2) Whether the oil level of the fuel tank and the reducer meets the requirements (the moving chain and the sprocket are lubricated with grease once);
(3) Sealing of the discharge door;
(4) Whether the hydraulic system, temperature control system, air control system, and electrical control system are normal (the filter element bottom valve in the compressed air transmission line must be drained).
3, monthly maintenance
(1) Disassemble and inspect the wear of the fixed ring and moving coil of the end face sealing device of the mixer, and clean it;
(2) Check whether the oil pressure and oil quantity of the lubricating oil of the sealing device meet the requirements;
(3) Check the working condition of the mixer door cylinder and the pressure cylinder, and clean the oil-water separator;
(4) Check the working condition of the mixer gear coupling and the rod tip coupling;
(5) Check whether the internal cooling system is working properly;
(6) Check whether the seal of the rotary joint of the internal mixer is worn or not, and whether there is leakage;
(7) Check whether the action of the sealing device of the mixer’s discharge door is flexible, and whether the opening and closing time meets the specified requirements.
(8) Check whether the contact position of the pad on the drop-type discharge door seat and the block on the locking device is within the specified range, and adjust if there is any abnormality;
(9) Check the wear condition of the locking pad and the discharge pad, and apply oil to the contact surface;
(10) Check the amount of clearance between the sliding discharge door of the mixer and the gap between the retaining ring and the mixing chamber.
4, annual maintenance
(1) Check whether the internal cooling system and the temperature control system are fouled and processed;
(2) Check the wear of the gear teeth of the internal mixer, if it is severely worn, it needs to be replaced;
(3) Check whether the radial clearance and axial movement of each bearing of the internal mixer are within the specified range;
(4) Check whether the gap between the rotor ridge of the internal mixer and the front wall of the mixing chamber, between the end surface of the rotor and the side wall of the mixing chamber, between the pressure and the feeding port, and between the ridges of the two Zhuangzi are within the allowable range. Inside;
(5) Includes daily maintenance, weekly maintenance, and monthly maintenance.
Post time: Jan-02-2020